Nannies can provide an invaluable support system to families which require assistance with their daily obligations and to parents, who wish for their children to be raised in the comfort and security of their own home. It is extremely important for children to be cared for in a safe and familiar environment.
The primary duties of nannies are to look after children and provide for their every need, enabling busy parents to spend more time with their children, unencumbered by household chores and other errands.
A nanny can assist your family in various ways, by offering flexible and useful services. The duties of a nanny are adapted according to each family’s requirements. Depending on a family’s range of needs, a nanny may take on some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Look after children and provide for their every need, according to their age
- Get the children ready in the morning and in the evening (wash them, dress them etc.)
- Prepare nutritious meals for the children (Full attention is paid to your children’s health.)
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the house, but her overriding concern will always be the care of the children and their physical and emotional security
- Arrange for the children’s transportation to and from school
- Arrange for the children’s transportation to and from their extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, private lessons, music lessons)
- Stay with the children and be responsible when their parents are not at home ( in the morning or / and at night)
- Accompany the family on various activities (e.g. field trips, shopping, journeys, holiday)
- Take on other responsibilities, for which the nanny will have agreed to with the family (e.g. pet care)
Each case differs, however Trust Employment will help you choose the right nanny for your loved ones.